MORE ABOUT SPECTRA'S CORE STRENGTHS AND STRATEGY
Click the wheel to find out more
- Spectra is a profitable, cash generative technology business with no debt, predictable long-term income streams and excellent growth opportunities
- Largest income stream comes from providing covert security technologies to authenticate banknotes to 19 central banks throughout the world
- All technologies were developed by the current management team under CEO Nabil Lawandy who founded Spectra in 1998 after developing the initial technology while a professor at Brown University
- Intellectual property is comprehensively protected by over 100 patents
- Spectra’s aim is to generate attractive returns for shareholders made up of capital and income growth (historic dividend yield of 4%)
Website last updated on 18 July, 2018.