Spectra is also ready to partner with other companies as well as government institutions, including central banks, as well as military organizations and intelligence organizations, to develop new technology. Give us your problem and we will solve it within the confines of our secure and cleared facilities.
Spectra’s core capabilities in optical materials have led to a diverse set of materials and hardware-based technologies for a number of applications and markets outside of Banknote and Product Authentication. Several of these technologies have been evaluated and are currently protected by patents.
These include the following U.S. Patents and all foreign equivalents:
- 6,795,464 “Temperature control of laser action in scattering media”
- 6,948,068 “Method and apparatus for reading digital watermarks with a hand-held reader device”
- 7,119,161 “Anisotropic nanoparticles and anisotropic nanostructures and pixels, displays and inks using them”
- 7,184,569 “Marking articles using a covert digitally watermarked image”
- 7,355,704 “Chemical and biological sensing using metallic particles in amplifying and absorbing media”
- 7,393,623 “Incorporation of markings in optical media”
- 7,529,385 “Marking articles using a covert digitally watermarked image”
- 7,684,035 “Chemical and biological sensing using metallic particles in amplifying and absorbing media”
- 7,760,421 “Method and apparatus for enhancing plasmon polariton and phonon polariton resonance”
- 9,839,947 “Systems for cleaning photocatalytic banknotes”
Spectra Systems is looking for corporate and institutional partners to commercialize these technologies. We are interested in maximizing the value of this IP through either direct licensing, joint ventures and marketing arrangements.